Please join us for our 9th Annual Braddock Community Day sponsored by the Braddock Partnership for a Caring Community (Braddock PCC). The Braddock PCC is committed to facilitating a range of health, social and economic development initiatives to improve the overall well-being of families and communities in Braddock and the surrounding Mon River Fleet area.
The Community Day is a lively, alcohol-free family day with activities planned for all ages – children through adults. There will be various options of food available for sale. Entertainment may include singers, musicians, DJ Kelvin, face painters, a balloon artist, etc. Health screenings may also be set up again this year inside at 820 Braddock Avenue.
Here’s some ways you can participate with us for the day:
• Make a monetary donation
• Donate give-a-ways or supplies
• All vendors need to pay a registration fee of $40 to participate (NON-REFUNDABLE)
• Food Trucks: Registration Fee of $60 to participate (NON_REFUNDABLE)
• Staff a table to help an agency hand out health or general community information
• Volunteer as a “general helping hand” for the day (set-up, clean-up, etc.)
• Attend the event and have fun!
Saturday, August 10th, 2019 12:00 - 6:00 pm
Civic Plaza on Braddock Ave.
Please contact Jim Phillips at 412-862-5565 or firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2019 regarding your participation. Please also pass this information along to anyone you know who would like to participate in Braddock Community Day.
We thank you in advance for supporting this important community event. Hope to see you there!