The Borough of Braddock is accepting applications for Part-Time Police Officers. Please read the job description prior to submitting an application. Applications may be obtained at the Braddock Borough Office.
Note*All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements;
• Must be available to work a minimum of 16 to 32 hours per week. • Must have successfully completed PA Act 120 training and be certified or able to be certified by MPOETC.
• Must have current CPR/AED First Aide Training.
• Possess a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
• Must be a United States citizen.
• Successfully pass a thorough background check & drug screening.
• Must be physically and mentally fit for the full duties of a Police Officer.