The Borough of Braddock is in search of part-time Public Works Labor 1
Operation of Borough-owned vehicles, such as pick-up trucks, dump trucks, salt spreaders, snowplows, etc. Operate power tools and equipment, such as mowers, chain saws, air compressor, etc. Clean garage areas and park facilities, as well as clean up litter and empty trash cans. Performing sign crew duties
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prefer a background in general trade knowledge, which could include constructions, or vehicle and equipment maintenance.
• Valid Class C Driver’s License.
• Must pass drug test and background check
• Salary based on experience
Candidates should email a letter of interest and resume to the Borough Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Braddock Borough office located at 415 Sixth Street Braddock, PA 15104.
Application and complete job description will be available at the Borough office Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. For more information call the borough office at 412-271-1018.