The Borough of Braddock is in search of part-time Public Works Supervisor.
Supervises and mages activities and work processes of department employees; reviews, plans and assigns duties; oversees staff training and development ; provides work directives guidance and development; disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems as necessary.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Five years of experience in public works or related field.
• Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
• Valid Class C Driver’s License.
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Must pass drug test and background check
• Salary based on experience
Candidates should email a letter of interest and resume to the Borough Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Braddock Borough office located at 415 Sixth Street Braddock, PA 15104.
Application and complete job description will be available at the Borough office Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. For more information call the borough office at 412-271-1018.