Don’t let your child fall behind on their needed immunizations.
UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, UPMC Children’s Community Pediatrics, and Ronald McDonald House Charities of Pittsburgh and Morgantown are partnering to bring needed vaccines, safely, to western Pennsylvania communities. Look for the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile in your community.
Appropriate physical distancing measures will be maintained. Please give yourself adequate time in case of a wait. To ensure child, family and staff safety, adults and children over age 2 are asked to arrive wearing a mask. A mask will be provided if you do not have one. Child must be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian.
Have questions or need more information? Contact the Care Mobile at 412-352-1059. Check www.chp.edu for more dates and locations this summer.
• Vaccinations, ages 2 months through high school
• WIC (Women, Infants, & Children) form assistance
• Health and safety information
• Kindergarten registration information
• At-home activities for summertime
• Food and infant formula resources
June 24th and July 22nd from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Braddock Civic Plaza – 451 Braddock Ave, Braddock, PA 15104