ALL VENDORS MUST BRING THEIR OWN TABLES, CHAIRS, OR TENTS
Please join us for our 10th Annual Braddock Community Day sponsored by the Braddock Partnership for a Caring Community (Braddock PCC). The Braddock PCC is committed to facilitating a range of health, social and economic development initiatives to improve the overall well-being of families and communities in Braddock and the surrounding Mon River Fleet area.
The Community Day is a lively, alcohol-free family day with activities planned for all ages – children through adults. There will be various options of food available for sale. Entertainment will include: DJ Shoe and the Bill Henry Band.
Here’s some ways you can participate with us for the day:
• Make a monetary donation
• Donate give-a-ways or supplies
• All vendors need to pay a registration fee of $50 to participate (NON-REFUNDABLE)
• Food Trucks: Registration Fee of $50 to participate (NON_REFUNDABLE)
• Vendor Opportunities are open on a first come first serve basis-Registration closes on July 15, 2021
• Volunteer as a “general helping hand” for the day (set-up, clean-up, etc.)
• Attend the event and have fun!
Friday, August 13th, 2021 4:00 P.M - 10:00 P.M
Bill Henry Band: 7:00PM-9:00PM
Civic Plaza on Braddock Ave.
Please contact Jim Phillips at 412-862-5565 or firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15, 2021 regarding your participation. Please also pass this information along to anyone you know who would like to participate in Braddock Community Day.
We thank you in advance for supporting this important community event. Hope to see you there!
Members of the Braddock Partnership for a Caring Community